JetBlue is one of the most preferred low-cost airlines in the USA, which operates over 102 destinations across the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
If we talk about why JetBlue is the best airline to travel to Boston, then let me tell you that Logan International Airport (BOS) is one of the major focus city airports of JetBlue. As of 2019, JetBlue has a non-stop flight to more than 47 cities along with several season destinations as Boston airport has a high frequency of JetBlue flights, the probability of getting affordable flight increases.
The Athens of America – Boston
You always had a yearning to unfold the bygone chapters of America but confused, which place has buried the factual testimony. One must start their journey from Boston- one of the oldest cities in the United States, founded on the Shawmut Peninsula in the year 1630. It possesses the rich legacy of arts, culture, education along with diverse neighborhoods; you would also find some living manifest of the American Revolution.
If you think that it would cost you huge, then you have a misconception, as you can find Cheap Flights to Boston all through the year on the official website of JetBlue.
How to reach Boston?
Boston is well connected to other major cities of the USA and the world through its convenient regular flight network. Logan International Airport is the major airport of the Bean Town-Boston, officially known as General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, located in the East Boston neighborhood of this enthralling historical city.
If we talk about traveling from domestic destinations to Boston, travelers should definitely make JetBlue airlines reservations, as it has several non-stop flight services all around the year.
Things to do in Boston
- Traverse the Cradle of Liberty – Boston is no less than a treasure-packed museum, you would be able to feel and learn about the rich past of the USA from its acclaimed American Revolution to the very first public school. It is the capital city of Massachusetts, which has been the living witness of many historical events apart from the American Revolution that includes the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and the Siege of Boston. Even after its independence from the rule of Great Britain’ Boston remained as the important port and manufacturing hub of the USA as well as the epicenter of culture and education.
- Museum of Fine Arts- Started in early 1876, the Museum of Fine Arts has been Boston the signature identity of America’s Walking City, as it showcases various artistic works of local, national, and international artists. It possesses the many incredible manifest that depicts the rich history of America to its contemporary times.
- Boston Harbor Islands- Composed of 34 spectacular islands, Boston Harbor is truly a natural paradise. Many of its islands are best for trail walking, bird-watching, fishing, swimming, and camping. Plan a picnic with friends and family to catch mesmerizing city views from Georges Island.
- Beacon Hill- Adjacent to the Boston Common – also considered as the original public park, Beacon Hill is one of the most popular venues of the Beantown that features gold-domed Massachusetts State House. The streets along the Beacon Hill are lively – narrating the cultural biopic of Boston.
- Charles River Esplanade- Don’t miss to visit this bewitching vicinity along the southern bank of the Charles River Basin, which is undoubtedly enticing urban escape from the hustle-bustle of the city. Stretched almost 3 miles along the shore of the Charles River, Charles River Esplanade is filled with many incredible public arts that include conductor of the Boston Pops, and bust of Arthur Fiedler.
- Freedom Trail- This 2.5 miles tour is definitely can’t be missed if you are willing to learn about the glorious past of mighty America, as it features many Boston’s revolutionary sights from Boston Common to the Bunker Hill Monument and other living testimony of the War of Independence.
Benefits of Booking JetBlue Flights to Boston
- Cheap And Affordable Flight Tickets– You would always find cheap flight tickets for your Boston trip if you choose JetBlue. It is one of the best low-cost carriers in the USA, which is known for its low airfares and great amenities.
- Frequent Non-stop flights – Boston is one of the focus cities of JetBlue, which has regular non-stop flight service from all destinations operated by the airline.
- Easy and Fast booking-JetBlue has easy to use online interface for flight bookings, where you can effortlessly search, compare and make the reservations according to your preferences.
- Round the Clock Customer Service-They offer round the clock customer service to the customers. From booking your tickets to coming back from the trip, the Jetblue Customer Service representatives are always there to help at the drop of a hat.
- Price Match Promise-They only charge the air ticket booking fee; there are no hidden charges.
So, find the cheapest flights to Boston for your trip from JetBlue reservations helpdesk and save money on travel planning.